Services for Advisors
The role of JULY’s sales team is to serve advisors. Our experienced Sales Consultants assist advisors as a retirement plan expert and can help advisors win business through:Generating...
Plan Implementation Support
Your JULY team provides all of the services you need to help efficiently setup your client's retirement plan or convert an existing plan from another provider. Our dedicated New Business Team guides you and your client every step of the way.
Services to Support Advisors
We provide the following advisor-focused services to support you during the implementation process:
- Dedicated New Business Consultant
- Assistance Completing Setup Paperwork
- Coordination of the Implementation Timelines
- Assistance with Fund Research (if using the JULY Platform)
- Preparation of Enrollment Materials
- Preparation of Employee Notices
- Preparation of Fee Disclosure Reports
- Assistance with Enrollment Meetings
Sample Implementation Timeline
Below is a sample timeline for a typical client using the JULY Retirement Platform. Timelines will vary based on the specifics of each client, but this example will serve as a general guideline.
Update: Revised Ruling Allows Forfeiture Balances to be Used for Safe Harbor Contributions
February 14, 2017
[+] Learn more
Mutual Fund Companies
Copyright: © 2011, July Business Services