Services for Advisors
The JULY Platform
Troubled Plan Consulting
As retirement plan rules have become more and more complex and regulatory scrutiny has increased, it has become common for... Learn more
Dedicated Technical Support
Each of your clients receive a dedicated Client Service Manager (CSM) to provide day-to-day technical support. Our CSMs... Learn more
The JULY Platform
JULY offers comprehensive daily valuation recordkeeping with access to thousands of mutual funds and other investments through our open platform. Our platform integrates with multiple custodial partners and allows us to customize the experience for you and your participants.
Benefits You’ll Experience
With access to thousands of mutual funds and ETF investments, you and your advisor can build a customized portfolio that meets the goals and objectives of your retirement plan.
- Unbiased investment options
- Access to top tier custody services
- Detailed, updated account information
- Complete plan administrative services
Custody and Trustee Services
JULY has partnerships with premier retirement plan custodians who provide custody and trustee services for clients on our platform.
- Mid Atlantic Trust Co (MATC)
- Matrix Trust Company
- Pershing, a BNY Mellon Company
- Charles Schwab Trust Company
- TD Ameritrade
Flexible Investment Options
You and your advisor may choose from a wide array of investment options giving you the opportunity to create lineups tailored to your needs.
- Mutual Funds (20,000+)
- ETFs (1,000+)
- Stable Value Funds
- Professionally Managed Accounts
- Company Stock
- Individually Directed Accounts
A Great Web Experience
JULY offers you and your participants web based account access.
- Participants can check activity, balances, allocations, loan modeling, contribution information, and get education about saving.
- Sponsors can access plan information and perform many administrative functions online.
- JULY's automated recordkeeping system provides consistent quality and accuracy that sophisticated plan sponsors and advisors demand.
- Our dedicated experts maintain your plan’s integrity and give you peace of mind.
- Participants and advisors have access to a full suite of retirement readiness tools and calculators.
JULY's expert staff manages eligibility tracking, distribution and loan processing, compliance testing, and tax reporting. With our sharp focus on your plan, you avoid costly errors or missed deadlines. Our full range of services includes providing participants with enrollment and education materials to help reach retirement goals.
Update: Revised Ruling Allows Forfeiture Balances to be Used for Safe Harbor Contributions
February 14, 2017
[+] Learn more
Mutual Fund Companies
Copyright: © 2011, July Business Services