JULY’s Actuarial Service Specialist will work on a team with other retirement plan professionals to support our actuarial retirement plan clients and their investment advisors. Put your analytical skills to work and advance and grow with an innovative, fun-loving team.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Cash Balance, Defined Benefit, and DB-DC Combo Plans.
- Assist Client Service Managers with questions from retirement plan sponsors and investment advisors.
- Participate in phone and email communication with Client Service Managers, employers, and investment advisors.
- Maintain and build knowledge on industry trends, regulatory requirements, and legislative changes.
Additional Objectives and Duties
- Coordinate compliance work with JULY’s actuarial team on matters that require plan sponsor and advisor communication.
- Serve as a technical resource to the JULY sales team on prospective actuarial opportunities.
- Prioritize, research, and resolve client questions related to technology, plan operation, compliance, and other matters.
- Learn and understand JULY’s business model including products, pricing, and services.
- Document projects and responses within JULYs CRM software tool.
Skills / Experience / Credentials
- 5+ Years Retirement Plan Experience
- 2+ Years Actuarial Consulting or Service Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Actuarial Certifications a Plus
- Certifications through ASPPA, including QKA or equivalent-or must be willing to work towards ASPPA credentials.
- 401(k) Plan with fully vested 5% employer match.
- Company pays 100% of employee health insurance.
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off.
- Other miscellaneous employee benefits.
Email your resume to email@example.com