As a Client Service Associate, you will be part of a team that supports service needs of our retirement plan clients and advisors. This position is a great starting point to learn about the retirement plan industry and gain knowledge to advance your career.
- Respond to support inquiries from clients and advisors.
- Proactively help clients complete timely filings prior to deadlines.
- Actively collaborate with team members to improve performance.
- Enthusiastically participate in industry education and training.
Objectives and Duties
- Successfully respond to incoming phone calls and emails from plan sponsors and advisors.
- Proactively work with clients to sign plan documents, amendments, and Form 5500s prior to key deadlines.
- Assist clients with payroll upload issues.
- Manage inbound SOLO plan requests.
- Respond timely and accurately to plan sponsor chats.
- Participate in on-going training to gain comprehensive knowledge of retirement plans.
- Collaborate with team members to continually improve department and company performance.
- Request information from plan sponsors as needed by other JULY departments.
- Assist Client Service Managers with tasks related to ongoing client requests.
- Utilize strong communication and service skills to exceed the needs of clients.
- Proactively request information and alert clients to plan operational and compliance deadlines.
- Know and understand JULY’s business model and strengths.
- Document projects and responses within JULYs tracking system.
Skills / Experience / Credentials
- 2+ years of customer service or retirement plan experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and follow tasks through to completion
- Desire and willingness to serve clients and be empathetic to their needs
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 401(k) Plan with fully vested 5% employer match
- Company pays 100% of employee health insurance
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off