July Business Services (JULY) is seeking an individual for Client Service Specialist. In this role, you will enjoy the unique challenge of with other retirement plan professionals to support the service needs of our retirement plan clients. This position will be a great starting point to learn the retirement plan industry. As you gain experience and demonstrate excellence, you will have the opportunity for additional career opportunities at JULY based on your personal strengths and interests.
JULY is a growing financial technology retirement plan services company that partners with institutions and financial advisors to design and implement successful retirement plan strategies. We combine innovation and technology with hands-on service to make retirement plans easy for our clients. JULY provides high quality retirement plan services to over 7,000 small and mid-sized employers, representing more than 125,000 plan participants.
Our firm is headquartered in Waco, Texas, and in addition to our home office location, we support a thriving virtual workforce with a strong company culture where employees can grow and develop their professional talents. We have an entrepreneurial and employee-friendly culture and emphasize core values of wow! service, having a servant’s heart, and innovation. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and a family-friendly culture.
At JULY, we know that if we live our Values (below), we will serve our Mission of transforming small business retirement plans through innovation, expertise, and service, and achieve our Vision of enriching lives by shaping the future of retirement.
- Build a Winning Culture
- Foster Strong Relationships
- Pursue Excellence
- Have a Servant’s Heart
- Deliver Wow Service
- Drive Innovation
- Communicate effectively, professionally and knowledgably with plan sponsors and advisors
- Strengthen relationships with clients and advisors through delivery of our value propositions
- Demonstrate teamwork by working in congruence with Client Service Managers
- Successfully respond to incoming phone calls, emails and chats from retirement plan sponsors and advisors
- Collaborate with team members to continually improve department and company performance
- Request information from plan sponsors as requested by other JULY departments
- Assist Client Service Managers when necessary
- Obtain missing signatures for plan documents and amendments
- Ensure plan sponsors file the annual Form 5500 timely
- Serve as the subject matter expert for payroll upload inquiries
- Meet predefined individual, departmental, and company key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in on-going training to gain comprehensive knowledge of retirement plans
Experience / Credentials
- 2+ years of customer service or retirement plan experience
- Strong written and verbal customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and follow tasks through to completion
- Desire and willingness to serve clients and be empathetic to their needs
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 401(k) Plan with fully vested 5% employer match
- Company pays 100% of employee health insurance
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off
- Ability to work remotely