July Business Services (JULY) is seeking an individual for Participant Services Manager. In this role, you will enjoy the unique challenge of putting your retirement plan knowledge and client service skills to work alongside a team of associates who are learning and building their career in financial services with a specialization in the 401(k) and retirement plan industry. As you gain experience and demonstrate excellence, you will have the opportunity for additional career opportunities at JULY based on your personal strengths and interests.
JULY is a growing financial technology retirement plan services company that partners with institutions and financial advisors to design and implement successful retirement plan strategies. We combine innovation and technology with hands-on service to make retirement plans easy for our clients. JULY provides high quality retirement plan services to over 7,000 small and mid-sized employers, representing more than 125,000 plan participants.
Our firm is headquartered in Waco, Texas, and in addition to our home office location, we support a thriving virtual workforce with a strong company culture where employees can grow and develop their professional talents. We have an entrepreneurial and employee-friendly culture and emphasize core values of wow! service, having a servant’s heart, and innovation. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and a family-friendly culture.
At JULY, we know that if we live our Values (below), we will serve our Mission of transforming small business retirement plans through innovation, expertise, and service, and achieve our Vision of enriching lives by shaping the future of retirement.
- Build a Winning Culture
- Foster Strong Relationships
- Pursue Excellence
- Have a Servant’s Heart
- Deliver Wow Service
- Drive Innovation
- Foster a positive work environment and follow JULY’s Core Values
- Provide training and leadership development to your direct reports on JULY’s service model, Core Values, and technical applications
- Assist Participant Service Associates with complex or escalated matters
- Assist participants, advisors, and sponsors with escalated issues in a positive and professional manner
- Conduct bi-weekly one-on-one meetings with direct reports
- Conduct bi-weekly Team meetings with direct reports and other key team members
- Identify team goals and evaluate team progress
- Ensure team is meeting key performance indicators (KPIs) on a monthly basis
- Collaborate on process improvement with other department leaders including Distributions, Recordkeeping, and others
Experience / Credentials
- 3+ Years Retirement Plan Experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- QKA Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Strong written and verbal customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and follow tasks through to completion
- Desire and willingness to serve clients and be empathetic to their needs
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- 401(k) Plan with fully vested 5% employer match
- Company pays 100% of employee health insurance
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off
- Ability to work remotely