Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, phone number or social security number and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
JULY collects relevant client information that is allowed or required by law for conducting our business. Personal information we receive from you on account applications or other forms is used strictly to administer your accounts and to provide you with the best possible service.
Sharing of Information
JULY may share information for conducting regular course of business that may include the plan custodian, investment companies or other third parties of JULY. Your information may also be shared among JULY employees in order to provide needed services. JULY may use your information in marketing its own products and services; however, JULY will not share or sell your information for the purposes of marketing or mailing lists to other companies.
Protecting the Confidentiality of Your Personal Information
All JULY employees are instructed to use strict standards of care and sound judgment regarding your confidential information, as outlined by company policies. Employees who do not adhere to said policies will be subject to strict disciplinary action. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws, in order to protect your personal information. Each year these security controls are independently audited according to the SOC 1 standards to ensure their effectiveness.
JULY understands that keeping your information secure online is important to you, and we are committed to keeping your personal information secure and private.
Our Security Procedures and Tools Include:
- Information sent to and from the client’s online account is protected through the use of Secure Sockets Layer technology. This technology prevents unauthorized users from viewing your personal information online.
- You will have a user name and confidential password in order to access your online account. We recommend you change your password periodically.
- Access to client accounts is limited to authorized JULY employees or authorized individuals related to the account as determined at time the account is setup.
In order to help you reduce the risk of becoming a victim of an email scam, it is important for you to understand what JULY may request via email. We may email you about new site features or important updates. However, we will never send you an email asking you to update or verify sensitive information, including your account number(s), Social Security Number, PIN number, password, etc. If you receive an email asking you for sensitive JULY information:
- Do not reply and do not click any links inside the message.
- Do not provide the information requested.
- Immediately call us toll-free at (888) 333-5859, Option 1, and provide us with details about the email.
- If possible, forward a copy of the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions About Our Online Privacy Practices?
Call us toll-free at (888) 333-5859, Option 1, or send us an email.