July Business Services is a national retirement plan services firm that helps small and mid-size employers and their investment advisor set up and operate 401(k)s and other types of retirement plans. We combine innovation and technology with hands-on service to make retirement plans easy for our clients. We have an entrepreneurial and employee-friendly culture and emphasize core values of wow! service, having a servant’s heart, and innovation.
We are seeking individuals for a work-from-home position as Retirement Plan Consultant. This person will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of compliance and administration services for clients. This person is also responsible for assisting our Client Service Team members with answering detailed or complex questions that clients may pose.
The position is for a person that has experience completing administration tasks for 401k plans, including, compliance testing, trust accounting, eligibility and contribution calculations, Form 5500s with audits, research related to compliance matters, consultations regarding ERISA items and answering questions for team members completing these tasks.
Primary Job Objectives
- Responsible for all production management of up to 800 small and mid-sized plans
- Responsible for quality control and review for up to 50 small and mid-sized plans
- Responsible for distribution calculations including loans, loan payoffs, and QDRO calculations
- Assisting and completing complex projects and calculations such as missed deferral opportunities and plan audits
- Assisting team members with research and consultation on plan administration projects
- Interacting with Client Service Managers and Plan Sponsors on complex plan issues as the subject matter expert
- Interacting with Plan Administrators to obtain answers on projects and help prioritize project completion
- Collaborate with team members to improve departmental processes
- Help meet individual, departmental, and company key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Use Zoom and Microsoft Teams for video conferencing with team members
Skills / Experience / Credentials
- 3+ Years Retirement Plan Experience
- Understanding of Retirement Plan Compliance
- Understanding of Daily Recordkeeping Processes
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- QKA or Equivalent Credential
- Relius Administration experience is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project deadlines
- Strong independent work ethic
- 401(k) Plan with fully vested 5% employer match
- Company pays 100% of employee health insurance
- Optional Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off
- Company-paid education and certifications
Email your resume to email@example.com.