July Business Services is a national retirement plan services firm that helps small and mid-size employers and their investment advisor set up and operate 401(k)s and other types of retirement plans. We combine innovation and technology with hands-on service to make retirement plans easy for our clients. We have an entrepreneurial and employee-friendly culture and emphasize core values of wow! service, having a servant’s heart, and innovation.
We are seeking individuals for a work-from-home position to manage our 3(16) fiduciary services offering. This person will be the lead for managing, monitoring, and improving 3(16) fiduciary services and operations at JULY.
Primary Job Objectives
- Monitor and manage processes for all clients utilizing JULY as a 3(16) fiduciary.
- Optimize fiduciary-related processes to ensure JULY maintains fiduciary compliance.
- Work with a team to implement improvements and software development for 3(16)-related process automation and tracking (eligibility management, notice delivery, fiduciary dashboard, etc.)
- Oversee fiduciary-related work including eligibility management, payroll contributions, and notice delivery and recommending corrective actions, etc.
- Serve as top-level escalation for client services and other JULY employees for 3(16)-related issues.
- Coordinate production of fiduciary-related work with overseas Team including eligibility management, auto enrollment, notice delivery.
- Manage and review production of annual fiduciary checklist for 3(16) and PEP clients.
- Collaborate with team members to improve departmental processes
- Help meet individual, departmental, and company key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Use Zoom and Microsoft Teams for video conferencing with team members
Skills / Experience / Credentials
- 3+ Years Retirement Plan Experience
- Understanding of Retirement Plan Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- QKA or Equivalent Credential
- Relius Administration experience is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project deadlines
- 401(k) Plan with fully vested 5% employer match
- Company pays 100% of employee health insurance
- Optional Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.